- EQC information (not their standard web site pages, something more useful consisting mainly of copies of the newspaper advertisements)
- EQC processing manual (for those who want to know what the processes are that underlie a lot of the work EQC is doing)
- Government website “Stronger Canterbury” – has information about grants available to residents affected by the quake and essential contact numbers.
- Ministerial announcements detailing the Government’s response to the Canterbury Earthquake.
Christchurch City Council
- Earthquake main page
Health and Welfare Links
- Canterbury Webhealth: a health and social services site sponsored by the Canterbury District health Board.
- Community Law Canterbury
Contractors and Tradespeople
- Fletcher Construction earthquake recovery web site. The site doesn’t have much information for residents however there is a news page and a page of links which, again, don’t have much information for residents. Hopefully this paucity of information will dimish over time.
- earthquakeFIX – a website listing contractors and tradespeople.